Speaking and Workshops
Meet your speaker, Vicky Jamieson
Natural Anti-Ageing and Wellness Expert
Vicky Jamieson is a results-oriented wellness mentor and anti-ageing expert who brings more than 30 years’ industry experience and a passion for helping people to feel vibrant and energised to live a full life.
Her continual adoption of innovative solutions integrated with traditional methods, supports her clients to have more energy in the boardroom, at the executive table, and with their families.
A warm, engaging, and practical speaker, Vicky presents on topics like:
- What you need to know as a high achiever over 40 to stay on top of your game – mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- How successful executive women can create a work/life balance while navigating menopause.
- Gain the energy edge, personally and professionally.
Vicky is also a skilled facilitator who can create tailored workshops for your organisation that explore:
- Natural solutions to help you navigate the ageing process with ease & freedom.
- Nutrition in your 40s & beyond to thrive through hormonal changes with joy.
Qualifications & Certifications
- NZCC – New Zealand Certificate in Commerce
- Beauty Therapy – CIDESCO, CIBTAC, NZBThNZ
- Aromatherapy – Diploma Holistic
- Aromatherapy – NZROHA
- Diploma Nutrition – Advanced IV
- Certificate Chinese Modalities including – TCM, Five Elements, Acupressure
- Certificate Ayurveda
- Certificate Reflexology
- Diploma Remedial Massage – Advanced
- Certificate Trigger Point Massage
- Certificate Kinesiology – Aromatic
- Specialist in Human Biohacking – Nutrigenomics
- Special Interest in Peri-Menopause & Menopause for Women
- Special Interest in Human Energy
- Variety of Certificates Nutrition Upskill levels – ongoing study
I’m ever grateful for that morning I accidentally cycled with Vicky. I got a grip of menopause before it did too much damage to my mental and physical wellbeing, career and loved ones.
My excitement quickly turned to profound appreciation for the depth and coverage of the materials. The quality and care Vicky puts into the content is apparent from the get go.
Get in touch
To book VIcky for your next event, or collaborate on a keynote or workshop to support your team, contact her on 0427 719 889 or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org